This Site (www.classicales.co.uk) is owned and operated by Marston's PLC. Our Company information is as follows:
Registered Office Marston's PLC
Registered in England No. 31461
VAT Number: GB100019352
Tel: 01902 329477.
1. The Cask Club is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Full details on where we deliver to can be found on the FAQs section of our website.
2. To join the Cask Club apply online at www.classicales.co.uk. Memberships registered on or before the 14th day of the month will receive a Cask for that month. Any membership registered on or after the 15th day of the month will not receive a Cask until the following month.
3. All payments are processed by WorldPay Limited on our behalf. By joining the Cask Club, you agree to accept any terms and conditions that WorldPay Limited may impose, in relation to payments made through the Cask Club, from time to time.
4. You may cancel your membership at any time. This can be done at www.classicales.co.uk. If you are unsure how to do this, please email us at email@example.com. Memberships cancelled on or before the 14th day of the month will not receive a Cask for that month. Memberships cancelled on or after the 15th day of the month shall receive a Cask for that month and the Cask shall be charged for.
5. We reserve the right to cancel your membership of the Cask Club, at any time and without notice, due to any breach of these Terms & Conditions or for any reason which in our reasonable opinion warrants cancellation.
6. These Terms & Conditions, and your membership of the Cask Club, are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. The Cask Club and www.classicales.co.uk are owned and operated by Marston’s PLC (registered company number 3461) of Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT.
We offer Next Day delivery (mon-fri) as standard on all orders and is priced at £5.99 per order.
Our beer deliveries are made only to addresses in mainland UK (England, Wales, and Scotland). For the avoidance of doubt, we do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In addition, our couriers do not deliver to PO Box numbers unless a valid telephone number is provided. Orders to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly or Northern Ireland will attract an additional surcharge. See post codes below that may attract a surcharge
Scottish Highlands: AB31-38, AB44-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-38, PH4-41, PH49-50
Scottish Offshore Islands: HS, IV41-49, IV51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE
Northern Ireland: BT1-99
Isles of Scilly/Wight: TR21-25, PO30-41
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
We attempt to make deliveries between the hours of 8am and 6pm, however on very rare occasions deliveries may be attempted out of these hours. We will endeavor to accommodate any change of delivery details, however if the goods have already been attempted to be delivered a charge may be levied.
A majority of online beer shop orders are delivered on the required delivery date when specified, however delivery on any particular date is not guaranteed.
Our couriers deliver and collect orders from our Dispatch Depot Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and other public holidays. Therefore any order dispatched on a Friday will not be delivered until the next working day in line with your chosen order requirement, excluding Bank Holidays and other public holidays.
Collection for assured deliveries for Christmas would need to be made 5 working days prior to the last working day before Christmas. Delivery times may be affected if there are stock availability problems or other unforeseen circumstances. If we are experiencing an out of stock on any product we will contact via email and/or telephone to inform you.
For your security, the courier's paperwork must be signed, either at the recipients address or a neighbouring address in order to acknowledge receipt of the Product/s. A Delivery Note detailing the Products supplied by classicales.co.uk will be stored in one of your delivered parcel/s, and this is your proof of delivery.
If our courier attempts delivery at the delivery address, specified in the order, or as a fall-back attempts delivery with a neighbour but cannot deliver the Products, the courier will retain the Products and will leave a calling card with a Customer Services telephone number for you to call in order to arrange re-delivery. Please note that the courier company can only arrange a specific re-delivery date, and cannot arrange a specific re-delivery time.
The courier will only attempt to deliver the Products on up to two separate days, after which a further delivery charge may become payable.
The real ale products will be returned to our Dispatch Depot if they have not been collected from the courier. For returned orders only the cost of the products ordered is refunded less the cost of returning the order. We guarantee that you will receive bottled beers with at least 6 months remaining before the expiry of the Best Before date unless otherwise stated. We guarantee 14 days remaining before the expiry of the Best Before date on mini cask unless otherwise stated. The guarantees are from the date of dispatch, not date of delivery.
You may cancel your online beer shop order at any time until seven days after the goods are received, but you will be liable for the initial delivery cost. You will be responsible for returning the products to us at your own cost. The goods must arrive back at our Dispatch Depot unopened and undamaged. You can cancel your order by emailing our Customer Services on email@example.com
You will then be sent an email with details of your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number and the returns address. The RMA number must be clearly displayed on your returned order. Orders returned without first obtaining an RMA number will not be accepted.
Some corporate or large orders may be classified as Special Order. If an order is classified as Special Order you will be advised of this by email or in a price quotation. If a Special Order is cancelled after payment and products have already been ordered into a classicales.co.uk dispatch warehouse to fulfil the order, such orders will be liable to a restocking fee of 25% of the value of the products ordered.
All credits will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation, provided the goods have been returned within that period.
If you have any queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classicales.co.uk is operated by Marston’s PLC, Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT. Company Registration No. 31461, VAT No. GB100090352
All of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this site and to print copies of material on it for you personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
The name of our company and various brands are trade marks belonging to us and are registered in many different countries. This is also true of many of the other logos and creative materials that you will see on our product pack and on this site. We (and the other owners of other material used on this site) are proud of these precious assets and make every effort to protect them. We would ask you to note that any use or reproduction of these trade marks is prohibited.
We provide this site “as is”. We have taken care in preparing materials for the site but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format.
- Software downloaded from the site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses.
- All materials will be accurate or complete.
- Our liability
- To the fullest extent possible at law we exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of the site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this site or any error in the provision of this site or any computer virus transmitted through this site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Links to other sites
- Links to third party sites on this site are provided solely for you convenience. If you use these links, you leave this site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions: •
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our images;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site;
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Site without written permission from us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is tasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations
There may be other legal notices on areas of this site which relate to your use of specific areas. We may amend this legal notice from time to time.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
At Classicales.co.uk we are commited to responsible drinking. So we need to check
that you can legally enjoy our products.
Home | About Us | Mini Cask |
Single Cases | Mixed Cases | Cask Club | Delivery Information
| FAQs | Contact Us
Classicales.co.uk is a trading name of Marston's PLC, Registered in England and
Wales Registration number: 31461, Registered Office: Marston's House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton
Tel: 01902 329477. E-mail: email@example.com
Website and Content © Marston's PLC 2011. All rights reserved.